<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6735792?origin\x3dhttp://frensunite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

wah.. all so kiasu ar.. Write so many le... paiseh mi too lazy to write blog although I got log in to check mails... so let mi start now... HeeHee...
Day 1
- wake up at 9 plus to go market buy fish balls n sambal chili n almost eat breakfast.. Den 10 plus derek call to ask whether I pack my bag already anot... of cos haven lor cos I where got so hardworking to pack one day earlier I always pack last min... :p
- 12 plus, derek arrived at my blk downstairs together wif kc n sq... den go pick lydia half an hr later b4 tht we went to ntuc to buy some stuffs... den reached derek's place abt 1?? den go shop n save buy aluminum foil n ice... n reached jo's place quite late but I’m surprised tht we need to carry so many things sia... like dun noe go for 1 wk like tht... HaHaHa... the most suay thing is tht after we carry everything down it starts to rain.. den hv to faster go take cab... shit one lo...
- we reached the chalet abt 2 plus to 3... den start to unpack n prepared all the foods needed for the bbq... all I could say is tht we tis grp of gals next time will be a veri gd housewife ar... cos we noe how to cut sotong, spread the bread wif garlic, wrap the stingray n sotong plus sambal chili wif aluminum foil, den min noe how to do mango pudding... who next time get to marry us will be so fortunate sia... HeeHee..
- 4 plus here cum all our frds… got our lao gong(Winnie), nelle, baoling, lai kum, shuan hui den follow by yanxing, jade xin & kimkeat… I tink onli all tis ba if get to leave out anyone paiseh ar.. I forget still got who le.. :p
- 5 plus start our bbq le.. hahaha… cos is like all the gals are the chefs for the nite… all juz crowd around the pit n eat while waiting for the foods to cook but we also got serve the guys some la… but they juz keep playing wif their soccer games… when we r full, its gals time to play mahjong le n the players r nelle, Winnie, jade xin n shuan hui… all I can say is tht Winnie is a lousy player ba or tht nite is not her luck… lose le still wan to blame on the seat fengshui not gd… den say nelle seat better n change wif her the seat but end up still lose… hahaha… so Winnie juz face the fact ba…
- b4 10 already got some hv to go back le.. so the mood is like sleeping mode soon… especially mi after I bathe.. yup b4 slp hv to go clear up the rubbish tht we left after bbq.. but to my surprised sz also join in to clear up somemore mop the whole room leh.. gd job sia… next time hardworking somemore la cum my hse help mi clean window.. heehee… b4 tht still got play awhile 7-up I quite stupid to sit beside derek ba, not my turn also look at mi onli make mi ka jiong ar den mi lose one time but I drink onli one sip… hahaha… den gz also keep losing dun noe is he drinking mood is up or he already tired… n the game nv last for 15 mins cos yx go on the zhou xin chi movie den all go watch le… after tht show I go bathe den cum down the guys play soccer again n tht makes mi slp faster… hahaha.. not I dun like la is I not veri gd at controlling the controller.. so paiseh ar I go slp first… tis end my first day in chalet…
Day 2
- hmm… I tink I wake up at abt 9 plus?? cos lai kum n baoling going back soon so I also wake up lor.. den not long jo cum up le den we go down to prepare breakfast for lai kum n baoling… u all will be wondering y we so gd rite cos we need them to clear some foods for us too.. Hahaha… so muz hardworking abit to help them prepared… by the time we prepared finished for them most of them wake up le lor den hv to suan pian prepared for them too…
- den at noon time dun noe who start the game blind cat end up we gals hv to join in although is fun n kan jiong cos scared kan caught but also kanan a few blue black… the most kan jiong part is tht we 3 gals stuck at the dinner table there whereby the catcher is derek lor.. long legs n long hands sure will get caught… but dun noe how mi n jo manage to escape except min… sorry to leave u behind… but I wan to say tht all the guys play cheat one die die wan we gals to get caught n when jo get to be the catcher stupid daddy n derek juz carry mi in front to let jo touch mi… kns one ar…
- 5 plus we accompany the guys to go swim den we gals go check out wat else we can do after tht.. n we spotted sauna.. hahaha.. so we faster go back take towel n rush down to hv our sauna… the funniest part is tht none of us noe how to operate it n hv to ask pple.. but is quite a gd experience cos we feel light n our skin so smooth sia no need to use SKII lor… after sauna, we went back for bbq n onli 3 gals can clear up the table wif full of foods within 10 mins ar.. dun noe y super hungry sia…
luckily we manage to clear up most of our foods tht is leftover…
- clearing up after bbq… we spotted sz mop the floor again while others busy watching soccer match… so a credit for u again… after bathing I feel so sleepy although im not tired.. I also dun noe y maybe is because dun noe wat to do next.. the interesting part is tht we noe is ed bdae but due to budget we nv get anything for him but we give him eat min mango pudding as his bdae cake ba… hahaha… so mi n jo start to knock off soon while others go down play mahjong n ps2…
Day 3
- it’s last day le… most of us wake up so early sia… all start to pack n eat breakfast after tht.. n we check out at 9.30 ba… it’s so early but I tink all of us wan to go back early n rest ba somemore still got so much things to bring hm… but I tink the most xin ku one is daddy ba cos he hv to carry back so many games n we nv use it during the 3 days…
- hope everyone also like mi enjoy the chalet well… n now is the thank you part ba… daddy for bringing so many games, bbq the foods, entertain us… jo for acc mi to slp at nite, min for the mango pudding, derek for the ride to jo hse n also got help mi carry some things, sz for booking the chalet, join in during clearing part, gz for helping us to wash the sotongs, entertain us n bringing us foods to eat,kc n yx for the free ride hm n others for taking efforts to take part in all the activities… hope we will hv more trips or chalet in future… n I tink tis is the longest blog I ever write ba… hahaha…

 
 
Anonymous
[5/16/2006 03:30:00 PM]

 
 

Archives

[x] April 2004
[x] May 2004
[x] June 2004
[x] July 2004
[x] August 2004
[x] September 2004
[x] October 2004
[x] November 2004
[x] December 2004
[x] February 2005
[x] March 2005
[x] April 2005
[x] June 2005
[x] July 2005
[x] August 2005
[x] September 2005
[x] October 2005
[x] November 2005
[x] December 2005
[x] January 2006
[x] February 2006
[x] March 2006
[x] April 2006
[x] May 2006
[x] June 2006
[x] July 2006
[x] August 2006
[x] September 2006
[x] October 2006
[x] November 2006
[x] March 2007
[x] April 2007
[x] July 2007
[x] August 2007
[x] September 2007
[x] October 2007
[x] November 2007
[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] May 2008

Tagboard

photos

[x] Sentosa
[x] Maureen's Birthday
[x] Commission Parade
[x] KianChong's Birthday
[x] KTV Session
[x] GuangZheng's Birthday
[x] GuoLiang's Birthday
[x] Chalet 2006
[x] Bintan 2006
[x] Redang 2006
[x] Tree Top Walk 2006
[x] Mindy's Convo 2006
[x] Ubin Cycling 2006
[x] Fireworks Festival 2006 (1)
[x] Fireworks Festival 2006 (2)